eScholar - Advantages & Benefits
- Self-paced flexibility that allows all students, including gifted and talented students and students with special needs to learn at the pace that suits their development.
- Schedule flexibility for working students and non-traditional students. Learn from home with the support of a parent, licensed teacher, and a curriculum of their choice in a program with individualized instruction that can be customized to serve each student’s particular needs and abilities.
- Tailored learning for children who work at different paces in different subjects. eLearning offers the ability to customize a learning program based on individual strengths, weaknesses, and interests as well as learning style. Each student has an individualized learning plan with accountability measures. Targeted modifications can be made easily and immediately as indicated by each student’s progress.
- Students can enroll in and have access to highly qualified teachers in the college level math, science and foreign language classes critical to success in the global economy.
- Early student competencies and preparation for the higher education environment that is increasingly taking advantage of technological advances; and Teachers and parents are in more frequent and regular contact leading to greater collaboration in supporting the child’s education.
+971 569 140 760
P.O. Box: 120007, SAIF Zone
Tel: +971 569 140 760
© 2015 Orell FZC. All rights Reserved.