The administrator has unsurpassed access overriding those of the user modes of the instructor and students. This is assigned for uniformity of assignment and ease of monitoring/administration. Some of the Admin controls are:
- Add Teacher: Add/Edit/Delete instructor and assign classes
- Add Class: Add/Edit/Delete class and create student list
- Add Subject: Add/Edit/Delete subject and syllabus
- Add Institute: Add/Edit/Delete institute
- Add levels: Difficulty for each level can be set
- Add Student: Register students
- Add Group: Add/Delete/Edit Student group for group activities
- Change group: Modify group name/members
- Segregate Lessons: Lesson can be divided and categorized accordingly
1) Teacher & Students attendance report
2) Test results
The instructor/teacher mode is privileged to assign exercises to the class/students, monitor individual student progress and track attendances and overall class performance. Other tasks include:
- Create Lesson: Create multiple lessons in varying levels of difficulty
- Create Exercise: Assign exercises in different patterns/type
- Allocate Marks: Preset scores and retrieve results instantly
- Lesson patterns: Any lesson pattern like, one word, fill in the blank, matching phrase can be designed.
- Customize questions: Question can be designed with various mark, type and difficulty level.
- View results: Exam results can be generated according to class, students or group.
- Monitor attendance: Attendance of the students can be monitored as report or on screen.
- Graphical representation: The teacher can generate graphical presentations of students results based on performance.
- Reports: Teacher can generate the following reports:
- Question Bank
- Student progress card-Group & Individual
- Exam results
- Student Attendance Report
- Exam Schedule Report
- Student wise Performance Report
- Class wise Performance Report
- Subject wise Performance Report
- Exam wise Performance Report
- Student profile
Accessibility is limited to submission of assignments and receiving scores instantly. The other features of this mode include:
- View Lesson: The teacher assigned lessons can be viewed and practised by the students
- Exercise: After following lessons, students can undergo a practise exercise and test their level of knowledge.
- Instant score: Students get the result of the exercises & tests in a fraction of time
- Assignment: Students assignments are viewed downloaded & Uploaded under this feature.
- Homework: Teacher uploaded homework can be downloaded & used and later uploaded by the students.