The admin mode has an unsurpassed access overriding those of the user modes of the instructor and students. This is assigned for uniformity of assignment and ease of monitoring/administration. Some of Admin controls are:
- Add Teacher: Add/Edit/Delete instructor and assign classes
- Add Class: Add/Edit/Delete class and create student list
- Add Subject: Add/Edit/Delete subject and syllabus
- Add Institute: Add/Edit/Delete institute
- Add levels: Difficulty for each level can be set
- Add Students: Register students
- Add Group: Add/Delete/Edit Student group for group activities
- Change group: Group name or members can modified
- Categorizing of lessons: Lesson can be divided and categorized accordingly
- Reports: Admin can generate
- Teacher & Students attendance report
- Test results
This module primarily offers the privileges of assigning work to the class/students and monitors assignment progress while keeping a track of student attendances and performance. Other tasks include:
- Create Lesson : Teacher can create different lessons and difficulty levels for each type.
- Create Exercise : Exercises with different pattern and type can be created and set for students.
- Allocate Marks : Marks for each question & exercise can be set and instant can be activated.
- Assign preset lesson patterns : Any lesson pattern like, one word, fill in the blank, matching phrase can be designed.
- Customize questions : Question can be designed with various mark, type and difficulty level.
- View results : Exam results can be generated according to class, students or group.
- Monitor attendance : Attendance of the students can be monitored as report or on screen.
- Graphical representation : The teacher can generate graphical presentations of students results based on performance.
- Reports : Teacher can generate the following reports:
- Question Bank
- Student progress card-Group & Individual
- Exam results
- Student Attendance Report
- Exam Schedule Report
- Student wise Performance Report
- Class wise Performance Report
- Subject wise Performance Report
- Exam wise Performance Report
- Student profile
This module limits accessibility to submission of assignments and receiving scores instantly.
- View Lesson: The teacher assigned lessons can be viewed and practiced by the students
- Exercise: After following lessons, students can undergo a practice exercise and test their level of knowledge.
- Instant score: Students get the result of the exercises & tests in a fraction of time
- Assignment: Students assignments are viewed downloaded & Uploaded under this feature.
- Homework: Teacher uploaded homework can be downloaded & used and later uploaded by the students.